Author Topic: Adult figure skating workshop at Whitley Bay with Mark Hanratty  (Read 2624 times)

Snufkin

If you go to the Whitley Bay International Figure Skating Camp facebook page, they have just advertised their adult-only workshop during the camp this summer. You can register for this session without registering for the entire camp. There is an on-ice and an off-ice component. It's on 9th August, 12.15-15.15 and it costs £35. I haven't heard anything about a minimum standard for this session but I'll double check when I get my form on Sunday (my coach specifically mentioned it to me and I'm only around Skate UK 7-8 level, presumably she wouldn't have asked me if it was unsuitable).
Started skating August 2017

rach

Re: Adult figure skating workshop at Whitley Bay with Mark Hanratty
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 09:02:56 am »
Hi, did you manage to find out if there was a minimum standard for this?

Snufkin

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 03:00:21 pm »
Yes, I spoke with the event organiser this morning. He said it was going to be very mixed ability and it wasn't important that I didn't have any national levels

rach

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 06:48:59 am »
Awesome I'll pass that on to my friends

Snufkin

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 09:12:52 am »
This was terrific, by the way. I know Mark Hanretty does skating camps often all over the country, so I would recommend everybody catching one if they get the opportunity.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy