Author Topic: Skating Goals for 2020  (Read 1625 times)

WednesdayMarch

Re: Skating Goals for 2020
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2019, 09:55:32 pm »
My goal is to simply be skating at least once per week the majority of weeks and enjoy it again.
I hope this is doable for 2020  :)

Best of luck guys xx

Yes, Florence!  I'm hoping to see happy posts from you in the "What I achieved this week" thread!
Returned to the ice in Sept 2017 after a major leg injury in 1999. Skating in Jackson Elite Pro & MK Vision Syncro. Still scary after all these years.

VisuallyImpairedOnIce

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2019, 01:28:56 pm »
I have so many. My big goal for the year is to pass Gold.
Short term, I'm competing at the weekend, last ever performance of my free skate, and also possibly of my free dance,  but the latter isn't definite yet. So I'd like to start the year with 2 clean performances I can be proud of, and hopefully with scores that reflect the progress I've made.
Longer term, I'm moving up a level in Inclusive Skating competitions, and coach also wants me to have a go at a mainstream competition. So I'm doing Blackpool next year, and then we'll extend that program and alter it to fit the new inclusive level. We're going yo really work on my turns, and I've got to keep up my off ice stretches.
I'll also be involved in various rink shows, the artistic competition and whatever else takes my fancy.
Inclusive Skater :)
IS Masters FD World Champion 2021 🥇
IS Pairs Level 2 World Champion 2021 🥇
IS Free Skate Level 3 Bronze Medalist 2021 🥉

On the Skidz

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2020, 01:31:39 am »
Regain my lost skills. Want to be doing forward crossovers in at least one direction  by end of month.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy