Author Topic: Swindon Patch Ice  (Read 871 times)

Counter

Swindon Patch Ice
« on: June 28, 2019, 12:43:13 pm »
I know Swindon rink is currently shut but can anyone give me some idea of what the usual patch ice times are - especially weekends
thanks

Crackers

Re: Swindon Patch Ice
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2019, 11:05:33 pm »
I know Swindon rink is currently shut but can anyone give me some idea of what the usual patch ice times are - especially weekends
thanks
Hi there, my kids skate at Swindon rink on Saturday am & Wednesday PM patch sessions.
Saturday am is 5:45 - 6:45 and 6:45 - 7:45 then an ice cut and learn to skate until the 10:30 -12:30 Public session
Sunday am is 5:45 - 6:45 then 6:45 - 7:45 then I think that there is usually a third patch until 8:45 (it has been a while since we went to the Sunday sessions).
The earlier patch session on the Sunday is the quietest.
Wednesday PM has patch sessions from about 3:30pm in hour intervals until 7:30pm (the ones after school are ridiculously busy). The Wednesday PM public skate is usually quite quiet & has 2 20min dance intervals.
Try this link when they re-open on 13th July and you should be able to view the session times and book online even if you are not a member (remove the space after //)  O0
https:// better.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/onlineticketing/browse/319/2

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy