Author Topic: Wifa Skates  (Read 292 times)

scott_85_p

Wifa Skates
« on: March 10, 2019, 08:32:18 PM »
Hi guys

The skates I have at the moment are giving me horrendous pain because they don't fit my feet properly. They are an Edea E fit but have been punched out as my feet are and F width. I've been looking around and Wifas seem to be good for wide feet and are a reasonable price but there doesn't seem to be a supplier in the UK.

Is anybody here skating in them and if so, what do you think of them? and how did you get hold of them? Did you go directly to Wifa?

WednesdayMarch

• Nicer when fed...
Re: Wifa Skates
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 09:18:59 PM »
Can't comment on Wifa, but I have wide feet and am loving Graf in their wide fitting.  Hope you find some boots that fit.  I used to feel that pain.

Returned to the ice in Sept 2017 after a major leg injury in 1999. Skating in Graf Dance boots and MK Dance blades. It's still a bit slippery...

meccanomover

Re: Wifa Skates
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 05:40:08 PM »
I am an adult beginner with small wide feet. My coach recommended Wifa. I ordered them via email from the factory. They were posted to me with insurance and arrived  after 4days.They are unbelievably comfortable and beautifully made. You do need to follow the measuring guidelines for each style of boot very carefully. I ended up with a35instead of a 34 as I have very little heel for the large heel cup and the leather/ padding inside does seem to give a bit. The office did offer to swap the size.

The email is the office contact on the website. The international sales manager dealt with all my queries.

Good luck!

« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 08:34:47 AM by meccanomover »