Author Topic: British Ice Skating Championships 2018  (Read 1237 times)

black

• Skate free
British Ice Skating Championships 2018
« on: November 30, 2018, 07:09:55 pm »
The greatest trick figure skaters ever pulled, was convincing the world it was easy.

The Sacred Voice

Re: British Ice Skating Championships 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 02:11:12 pm »
I know I could technically trot down to Sheffield rink and watch, but the event's ticketed and I only know one skater in the senior mens I'd be going to watch. I have been trying to work out how to get it on my house's TV though, feel like it should be possible somehow...
I'm blogging about my skating journey, please read along at dontexcelaxel.blogspot.com

The Sacred Voice

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 02:40:46 pm »
Just watched the end of the Senior Dance competition with Lilah Fear & Lewis Gibson, they were absolutely sensational to watch, really invigorating programme. I missed the other competitors, but Fear & Gibson really deserved their win for that performance.
I'm blogging about my skating journey, please read along at dontexcelaxel.blogspot.com

MarkD

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 11:53:27 am »
Watched it at the weekend as I know all the Bracknell and Slough youngsters in the novice dance levels. Really nice for them to get some exposure and be on TV, albeit streaming only.

Florence

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 07:49:53 am »
I've watched part 1 on i player. Great to watch but not edited so spent a lot of time watching the Ice with no activity.

I will hopefully watch part 2 today. I hope they do televise It every year. It's nice to put skating to names!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy