Author Topic: Patch ice sessions at Swindon Rink  (Read 2017 times)

EmmaFletcher09

Patch ice sessions at Swindon Rink
« on: May 15, 2018, 09:55:52 am »
Hi, can anyone tell me when the patch ice sessions are please. I can't afford membership but just want to skate once a week and practise some jumps and spins etc.

The Sacred Voice

Re: Patch ice sessions at Swindon Rink
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2018, 08:15:19 pm »
I'm relatively local to Swindon, but because their website is so useless at providing timetable information for their ice skating then I've actually never made a trip there. I've been meaning to ring them for ages about it, but it wouldn't be that convenient for me to get there even if I did know the times. I'd suggest ringing them if no one else knows.
I'm blogging about my skating journey, please read along at dontexcelaxel.blogspot.com

Crackers

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 11:29:18 pm »
Hi, my kids skate at Swindon rink on patch sessions and yes the websites are awkward to navigate.
Try this link and you should be able to view the session times and book online even if you are not a member (remove the space after //)  O0
https:// better.legendonlineservices.co.uk/enterprise/onlineticketing/browse/319/2

« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 11:50:22 pm by Crackers »

Snufkin

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 09:07:48 am »
Welcome to the forum Crackers :) Very helpful first post! I wish my rink had a detailed online timetable like that one. ;D
Started skating August 2017

EmmaFletcher09

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2018, 07:59:29 pm »
Thank you so much Crackers  ;D Just enjoyed my first proper skate for nearly 4 years thanks to you! Loved it...have the skating bug again. If only I could afford to indulge it  :-\

Crackers

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2018, 11:24:33 pm »
Glad I could help.
It is very hard on the pocket.  My 2 both have patch passes £45 a month each, but it means that they can skate all day if they are not at school.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy