Author Topic: Oberstdorf Adult Competition 2018  (Read 1466 times)

The Sacred Voice

Oberstdorf Adult Competition 2018
« on: May 14, 2018, 10:46:29 am »
I'm currently watching the livestream!

One of my fellow rinkgoers at my rink (and an occasional poster on here) is competing in the Bronze Ladies III B Artistic Free Skating category, so I'm waiting for her to go on in a few minutes!

I'm also going to watch the Bronze Mens I free + artistic, Silver Mens I free + artistic and Gold Mens I free for... strategic research 8) ::) ;D Quite a bit of the skating's not till later this week. Goals!

The schedule's here in case anyone's interested.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:01:52 am by The Sacred Voice »
I'm blogging about my skating journey, please read along at dontexcelaxel.blogspot.com

The Sacred Voice

Re: Oberstdorf Adult Competition 2018
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 11:10:58 am »
Oh my goodness, there's a lady dressed as the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz! I thought it was an invocation of the Ukraine's 2007 Eurovision entry until her music started.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 11:32:54 am by The Sacred Voice »
I'm blogging about my skating journey, please read along at dontexcelaxel.blogspot.com

Snufkin

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 11:23:17 am »
Oh my goodness, there's a lady dressed as the Tin Man from the Wizard of Oz! I thought it was a invocation of the Ukraine's 2007 Eurovision entry until her music started.

I love that stupid song so much that I have genuinely but briefly considered using it for my competition music. That would be ridiculous, though. Apparently my coach has some skaters at Oberstdorf, but I don't think I know them. Wish I could watch but I'm working at the moment. :)
Started skating August 2017

The Sacred Voice

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 01:01:43 pm »
I love that stupid song so much that I have genuinely but briefly considered using it for my competition music.

Please do it, that would be amazing! Very fast paced though!

rach

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 06:44:32 pm »
Do you know if there's a backdated video of the artistic from this morning? A lady I know won that category and I'd love to see her skate 😁

The Sacred Voice

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2018, 08:16:58 pm »
Do you know if there's a backdated video of the artistic from this morning? A lady I know won that category and I'd love to see her skate 😁

So I believe that you can access the videos of past skates on Daily Motion (just look up the category name). I tried to do this on phone earlier but couldn't find the video I wanted, however a friend of mine swears that she found the one of our mutual friend's session so it must be on there.

black

• Skate free
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2018, 03:06:05 pm »
The greatest trick figure skaters ever pulled, was convincing the world it was easy.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy