Author Topic: Adult male ice dance partner wanted to skate in Midlands area  (Read 3359 times)

snowandice

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a male ice dance partner to compete above Bronze level, preferably over 30  and to skate at any rink in the midlands area (Sheffield, Nottingham, Solihull, Coventry, Milton Keynes, Telford, Oxford.) Looking to do competitions abroad.

Thank

WifaWobble

Re: Adult male ice dance partner wanted to skate in Midlands area
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 04:30:55 pm »
Did you find anyone?

iceiscold

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 04:06:39 pm »
Still havent unfortunately.

WifaWobble

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 06:19:19 pm »

Oh dear.  I'm just leaving the Peterborough / Milton Keynes area for Leeds (years-old rumours of a new rink, little real sign of it coming out the ground!) and not in truth too sure of my availability what with work/family commitments but new area, new start and all that.

I guess that makes Bradford my new closest and no idea what ice dance mood is there.  I know some rinks - eg. Coventry and Milton Keynes, as you mention them, are very figure/free and a dead loss for dance with limited or no coaches and obviously much frowning what with couples getting in the way of figure skaters who always seem to want to go opposite way.

Solihull is well supported dance-wise just so long as your face fits with the coaches else you're completely frozen out in the cold, but surprised nobody's come forward from Oxford.

End of random thoughts!

williamstyburn

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 10:05:45 pm »
Hi

If someone looking for a male dance partner, i am here.
i have been practising figure skating on ice and on inline since three years ago.
i am as well dancing a lot.

i am 33 next january.

Regards

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy