Author Topic: Coaches.  (Read 2503 times)

sweeneytodd

Coaches.
« on: January 29, 2007, 01:42:42 pm »
Hi i take both group and private lessons, but don't have a regular coach for the latter.  I just book with who is available (if anyone is).   I have  had a couple of coaches approach me about regular private lessons with them, stating they will get back to me with their timetable so they can work out free times that suit both of us.  The probelm is  they haven't got back to me!   I don't want to seem pushy by always seeming to chase them,  but how far can i go without seeming to be rude or a pain in the neck.  Is it just the fact they are so busy they are forgetting or a case of they are not really bothered.

Kristen

Re: Coaches.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 05:24:27 pm »
Ye, i'd feel the same in your position!!!!! lol!!! All u need 2 do, is leave it a few weeks and see if they get back to you. If they don't, then get in contact with them and say something like, did u get my last message? (Even if u didn't leave a message! Just tell a little wite lie!!) And then they'll say no, so then u say, oh ok, well basically i just wanted to ask........bla bla bla...fill in the blanks...bla bla bla! Lol!!!!!!!!!!! U might feel like ur being a pain, but if u really want to get it sorted then thats the way to do it!!! Good Luk!!!!
x Kristen x

sweeneytodd

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 05:54:07 pm »
Thanks,  may  have one for group lesson Wednesday so see if anythings said then.  Think  I'm feeling paranoid as it's more than one coach done this and I'm not very confident.

Kristen

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2007, 04:43:08 pm »
nah u'll be fine!
x Kristen x

sweeneytodd

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2007, 05:30:29 pm »
Thanks,,  I did collar the coach this week and shes going to sort out timetable and free slots next week now,  fingers crossed.

Kristen

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 11:28:44 am »
 ;)
x Kristen x

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy