Author Topic: Ice camps for adults 2016?  (Read 2926 times)

Charlie77

Ice camps for adults 2016?
« on: January 27, 2016, 12:07:16 pm »
Hello,

Is anyone aware of any skate camps for adults in 2016? Italy sounded nice, did anyone here go?

skatebrasil

Re: Ice camps for adults 2016
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:57:00 pm »
If you are referring to overseas camps, highly recommend Garmsich international ice dance with Jimmy Young another in Fussen ( Bavaria) excellent basic skating skills camp taught Old English Style.

ceca

Re: Ice camps for adults 2016?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 06:07:00 pm »
Did anybody do UK adult camp? Think it is in Sheffield normally. Any good? Thanks in advance.

skatebrasil

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2016, 10:55:04 pm »
Adult Camp usually help in Sheffield. They only run for about 2/3 days which is fine, but much better to go abroad as you have lots of ice time and lots of skating structure going on, different culture, ice ambience, mountains etc and doesn't cost the earth . :D

rach

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2016, 09:32:16 am »
Ive been to various adult camps, Abroad and at home and it's always a good way to have a mini holiday with friends wherever you choose. I quite liked Sheffield just didn't like the way they ran it (can't speak for last year as wasn't there) but the two before that had the higher level dancers on sharing ice with higher level free skaters and the dancers were trying to do dances while we were trying to do camel spins and it just made me too scared to do anything. My friends in other group said the same about theirs - we suggested putting the free skaters together and dancers together but nothing was changed for the second year so didn't go back. Having said that Id still go again if friends were going as it is fun if nothing else :-)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy