Author Topic: skate sharpening in Peterborough and a few memories  (Read 1046 times)

Invasion

skate sharpening in Peterborough and a few memories
« on: December 27, 2015, 10:42:33 am »
Hi I started skating back in the eighties at Peterborough Rink. Originally I started figure skating. my instructor was a Lady called Pat beat if any one remembers her ?? and also a friend of my mums Anita Jacobs lost touch with Anita a long time back does anyone know her ? Then after few years I went to the dark side, and turned to hockey skates and then for a short while started Hockey training.

Anyway enough of my rambling and back to my original reason for posting. My daughter, has just got some hockey skates. Im looking for someone in peterborough who is Good at sharpening? -used to be a guy that did Training and owned a shop that sold skates boards and Hockey equipment ? can't remember his name but he was the guy at the time who did mine; anyone remember him or his name ? Im sure he isn't probably still doing this; but it is driving me mad trying to think of his name  ???

so who is the person to go to at the moment ??

Thanks

Mark c

Re: skate sharpening in Peterborough and a few memories
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2020, 11:08:37 am »
[Hi. His name was Robin Colton. The shop was Colton cycles and hockey supplies. I worked for Robin for a few years when he moved to park road. Hope this helps. Thanks. Mark Chappell

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy