Author Topic: White Risport Skates - Size 210 - £37 with postage  (Read 1182 times)

Orchid_Blade

White Risport Skates - Size 210 - £37 with postage
« on: November 04, 2015, 11:04:54 am »
Hi there!

I used to figure skate for years and i want to get back into it, sadly as i am now 17 my childhood boots don't fit me anymore :-[ so I'm selling them to help towards a new pair of my own. The skates are used however they are in very nice condition and are cleaned and polished inside and out ready to be worn. They are already obviously broken in, which considering they will most likely be for children is helpful and it will either avoid or lessen the damage that is the painful blisters which come with braking in new skates. I have attached the link to the ebay ad, if you live in london that would be great and i can deliver them in person, if not they're ready to be posted. I hope who ever they go to will look after and love them just as much as i have and will feel the same feeling i did when i stepped on the ice for the first time. Thank you  :)

www . ebay . co . uk /itm/151857546011?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy