Author Topic: DISNEY ON ICE RINKSIDE SEAT FOR SALE  (Read 1823 times)

LipVenom

• Mmmm interesting!
DISNEY ON ICE RINKSIDE SEAT FOR SALE
« on: October 23, 2015, 08:34:45 am »
I have ONE Disney on Ice Worlds of Enchantment ticket to sell. Selling due to my skating companion now having to move this weekend :-(
Its for the 3pm show on 24th October at the NIA in Birmingham. I'm asking only what I paid for the ticket, no mark up, which is £47.40 including all the fees, with the ticket face value being £41.00
Rink side seat A27. Due to short timescales will meet buyer at an agreed prearranged location - ticket will be exchanged for cash on the day so no payment upfront being asked for. There must be someone out there who wants to see this as badly as I do!!! PS: I will be in the seat next to you!!
Determined to skate with Matt Evers and Brianne Delcourt one day!!!

beginner skater

Re: DISNEY ON ICE RINKSIDE SEAT FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 09:23:27 pm »
Hi. I'm wondering what the show was like, as it's coming to Cardiff. Is it just Disney characters on ice? Would and adult skater with no interest in Disney enjoy it for the skating?
Thanks

LipVenom

• Mmmm interesting!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 10:46:59 pm »
That's a really tough one to answer!!

I am going to try and be objective because I do like a bit of Disney!

If you really don't like Disney at all then don't go! Whilst the skating is good its nothing out of the ordinary in my opinion and its the entire costumes, skating, scenery music etc that make it. If you are totally new to skating and its like your first show then do it as you might be blown away! However if you've been skating for a bit I wouldn't bother.

Essentially it is people dressed as the characters from some of the Disney movies, in Worlds of Enchantment they had Toy Story, Little Mermaid, Cars (which literally were cars driving around the ice!), Frozen and something else that escapes me all interlinked with mickey and Minnie and donald et al.

Hope that helps in some way! if you decide to go I do hope you enjoy it!

beginner skater

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 11:09:42 pm »
Thanks, that helps alot! (I'm going to give it a miss, it's not that I hate Disney, I'm just not interested in it, don't know anything about Frozen, as an example) Glad you enjoyed it, and I would have liked to see the cars

LipVenom

• Mmmm interesting!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2015, 08:02:27 am »
Yea, the cars bit was fab! There were 6 I think or 5 of the different cars characters spinning around! Set wise its brilliant!

The silver Anniversary show is coming around soon and I debated going to that but I decided to give it a miss as each story they are telling I have seen before apart from one and as mentioned although the skating is fantastic the choreo on occasion isn't great! I have seen 3 Disney shows - the 1st one blew me away as I hadn't ever seen anything like it, the 2nd show in April this year bored me basically, the choreo was so dull. I want to say the skating but to be fair the skaters are brilliant and I guess they can only work with what they are given!

If you want to see an ice skating show when the choreo is amazing then try and get down to Blackpool in the summer and a ticket for Hot Ice!! THAT is something to watch!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy