Author Topic: "I told you so..." boot cars!  (Read 1150 times)

Steve+Kayleigh

"I told you so..." boot cars!
« on: April 07, 2015, 02:49:40 pm »
Kayleigh has Wifa boots.

I don't know what it is about them but  the leather seems really soft/spongy, like those sticky fixer foam pads. I used to moan at her when doing drags to use boot covers or some such.

Saturday I picked up some nice new Jackson Freestyles, and practicing some move I was only shown on the previous Wednesday, I must have dug my toepick into one of the boots and already have a dig in the leather (NO... MY NEW BOOTS!!!!!!).

When I told Kayleigh she just shrugged her shoulders and gave me that "I told you so" look - if you're going to practice more advanced moves,  the boots are going to take the punishment!

The Jacksons seem to be made of a decent, hard leather. Just like my casual shoes and motorcycle boots, a bit of Kiwi polish has all but repaired them.

How to treat Kayleigh's boots, though, remains a mystery!

bumblebee

Re: "I told you so..." boot cars!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 07:49:03 pm »
skate tape!
L4 FM - 19.10.15

Working on:
L1+2 CD
L5 FM

Steve+Kayleigh

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 08:17:03 pm »
Yeah, I think any tape would have helped. But it's a bit like shutting the door after the horse has bolted. Still it will stop them getting any worse.

Steve+Kayleigh

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 08:18:23 pm »
The title was meant to read Boot Scars!

Loops

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2015, 06:06:53 am »
Boot scars are par for the course. Wear them with pride!  Unscathed boots aren't being used properly.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy