Author Topic: Adult Camp 2014 Italy!!!  (Read 3382 times)

Italian blades

Adult Camp 2014 Italy!!!
« on: April 16, 2014, 02:51:02 pm »
We are gonna to organize an Adult Camp next summer 10th-16th of August in Italy in a nice village on the Dolomites, Andalo. We will be happy if any of us will join us. You can download the announcement if you have other questions please contact me or write a mail here skating [at] camaver.eu and i will give you the link where to find other informations. Please forgive me if i did some mistake in the translation in english i never been so good with grammar, i hope you will understand everything.

Ellessbee

Re: Adult Camp 2014 Italy!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 03:17:45 pm »
That sounds interesting. Skating, sunshine and Italian food! Lovely.  :D Tell us more.

Skate UK  what is it with inside 3 turns?????

June 2008 - learned how to do signatures.
March 2012 -can still do signatures.

Italian blades

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 03:26:36 pm »
With Pleasure:
THE CONCEPT OF ADULTS
CAMP 2014
Andalo, 10 -16 August 2014
Camp Adulti 2014
Let’s go with the Flow
The first stage only
for adult figure skaters, organized by adults figure skaters and thought for adults figure skaters.
There are a lot of figure skating camps during the summer. Usually these summer workouts are designed to prepare athletes for the new season, to improve the technical and athletic training but also to test new programs. These Camps are thought for young competitive athletes, not for adults figure skaters.
Adults skaters , even if they do competitions, have different needs and a different physical preparation. With the Adult Camp 2014 we will try to provide useful tools for improving the technical, artistic and expressive abilities of the athletes. High level coaches with great experience, accustomed to work with adults, will follow the technical preparation on ice; mentre choreographers will be available to improve the programs, (for those who have), to provide useful tools for improving the quality of the movement of every athlete, through group workshops and private lessons on the ice. During the week we will organize theorical seminars to better understand the program components and the GOE, for a better understanding of the regulations of figure skating. We also offer a forum to learn how to choose the music that best suits your skating and personality and in our free time will project videos of our workouts and programs for technical analysis.
The main purpose of the Adult Camp will be to have fun and gain knowledge that will improve our skating and our programs without too much strain on the physical, focusing more on the balance and the quality of movement rather than strength end exausting training.

PROGRAM:
- Check-in Andalo Sunday, August the 10th, for dinner hour.
-We will be staying at Hotel Garden with full board.
- Three hours of ice per day with two coaches and division into small groups to work on the technical elements.
- One hour private lessons on the ice with the Choreographer
- An hour a day in dance roon to follow Barbara Melica workshops.
- Off ice: warm up, Stretching, balance exercise and more.
- Program Components and GOE seminar to improve our knowlegde of figure skating regulations
- Forum "How to choose the right music for your programs."
- Check out Saturday after the lunch
WHO IS THE CAMP FOR?
The Adult Camp is open to adult skaters of all levels and from all over the world. Primarily designed for those interested in participate in adults competitions, those who want to improve their programs from the technical point of view, but also for those who want improve the artistic part of this sport and having fun.
WHY ANDALO?
Andalo is one of the most beautiful mountain resorts of Italy in the middle of Dolomites. Andalo offers many opportunities for hiking and fun but also a wellness center and sports facilities of high standard. One of the best places for summer training.
ENTRY FEE:
The cost of the Adult Camp week is 650 € and includes the hours of ice with coaches lessons, choreographic workshops, physical ctrining, forums, seminars and the stay in hotels on full board.
Thereareonly16placesavailable for this camp. Inscriptions will be closedwhen we will reach the number of 16 skaters. We therefore advise you to send your registration as soon as possible.
HOTEL GARDEN:
We will stay at this delightful three star hotel in alpine style very cozy and relaxing, with comfortable rooms and thoughtful amenities. A professional and dedicated staff will be available to us throughout the week. Balanced and varied menu designed for the needs of the athletes. The hotel is located a short distance from the ice rink. The athletes will be staying in triple rooms.
Hotel Garden
Via Trento 19 - Andalo (TN)
share your passion
TEAM:
Lucia Civardi: Allenatrice 2° Livello di Artistico presso Agorà, Milano
Ambra Nobile: Allenatrice 1° Livello di Danza presso Forum, Milano
Barbara Melica: Coreografa Danza e Artistico presso Cigno Danza e Palasesto Sesto S.G., Docente CNA
Marcello Cazzaniga: Giudice Regionale F.I.S.G (seminario sui components)

skatebrasil

• Live and love life to the full with your skates on
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 07:39:36 pm »
Heard so much about Andalo resort. Stunning ....and the course sounds brilliant and excellent value for money all inclusive as well. I cannot make it this year, but will consider if it runs the next year.Well thought out course in an amazing setting what more can a skater need :)

mkp

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 10:46:41 am »
Sounds absolutely amazing - I would love to go - but already booked holidays this year! Once you know how it goes think about booking/publicising it earlier next year....and possibly providing options for people to bring families? I'm sure my husband/daughter would love 6 days in the dolomites....

iceskater06

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 09:14:35 pm »
Where can I get a form?

LW

• Freedom
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2014, 10:30:44 pm »
Any places still available?
Back skating in Telford ;D

NISA level

yvon

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2014, 05:23:58 pm »
Hello, my name is Yvon and I live and skate in Dundee.  A fellow skater was telling me about the trip to Italy and I would like to get some more information.  I may not be of a great standard but I am enthusiastic about taking my skating to a new level.
I did manage to get an itinerary of the week which explainted the format, the hotel facilities and the tuition but nothing about flights or transport.  Is there anything in place for this or would I have to make my own arrangements to get there?

Love to hear more!

Yvon

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy