Author Topic: For sale: Graf Richmond Special boots Size 6L and Super Dance 99 blades 10"  (Read 1035 times)

aysk81

I thought I would advertise on here before placing these two items on eBay.

1.  Graf Richmond Special boots - White, Size 6L
A lovely pair of boots only used for 6 months (couple of hours per week) but selling as I couldn't adjust to the heel height which severely affected my backwards skating so went back to WIFA brand.  Structurally sound and only just starting showing signs of breaking in at the V notch.  Two tiny scuff marks at toe end on right boot and, unfortunately, a small blade heel damage mark at front of left boot immediately covered with Sk8 tape to prevent water damage.  Bought new for £260 and selling for £120 or nearest offer plus £10 for recorded delivery.

2.  Set of Super Dance 99 blades - 10"
Blades used for less than a year for couple of hours per week and sharpened half a dozen times.  Plenty of life in them and only cosmetic wear from grinding.  Lovely slimline design which definitely help with speed and gliding but I struggled to spin in them so went back to trusty Coronation Dance blades.  Bought new for £220 and selling for £100 or nearest offer plus £10 for recorded delivery.

All offers considered. 

Please message me if interested or for further information.
Many thanks.

Michele

Where are you based please. x
SkateUK 26/05/12-25/09/12
SkateUKStar Bronze Free/Bronze,Silver,Gold Dance passed Nov/Dec 2012
Passed Silver/Gold Free 14/02/2013
Love skating :-)

aysk81

I'm based in Birmingham  :)

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy