Author Topic: Europeans 2013 online streaming  (Read 3019 times)

katepilarr

Europeans 2013 online streaming
« on: January 24, 2013, 11:18:21 am »
try this one
http://hotbladeshotpassion.blogspot.com/2010/01/tv-channel-ltv-7.html[/font][/size]

online live results http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2013/SEG001.HTM[/font][/size]

its mens short this afternoon. harry mattick of GB is first in second warm up group, which is soon, first group is nearly done.

ps. assuming the czech TV wont work again in the UK http://[size=78%]www.ceskatelevize.cz/porady/10527729244-me-v-krasobrusleni-2013-chorvatsko/213471291059003/[/size]
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 11:25:43 am by katepilarr »
skating in Prague and Elgin, Scotland
working on L1 and L2 field moves, upright spin& backspin, single jumps upto loop
www.youtube.com/user/catepilarr

itsallok

Re: Europeans 2013 online streaming
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 09:56:40 pm »
Thank you - the top one worked for me, not your Czech channel.  I've joined Eurosport for a month to watch the few programmes they are doing - good to have English commentary, and full screen, but the Russian channel showed me the other skaters.
Skate UK: Feb-Sept 2012
Dance Passport: Nov 2012-Jan 2013
Dance: Level 1 - March 2015; Level 2 - Sept 2015

katepilarr

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 12:16:22 pm »
great that it works!
jenna mccorkell skating at 14.54 which is 1.54pm of british time. she is in group with elena gedevanishvili, carolina costner and both sotnikova and tuktamisheva.  hope it helps her, she's in good company :D O0

the english commentary on eurosport is good. now i can choose english or czech commentary on eurosport which is a bliss. i used to switch the sound completely off on czech eurosport, because its a pain to listen to. commentary on czech tv is great, they have a commentator and a judge so lots of insight into it all.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 12:26:24 pm by katepilarr »
working on L1 and L2 field moves, upright spin& backspin, single jumps upto loop

itsallok

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 11:46:53 pm »
How kind of Eurosport to decide that instead of 2h of snowboarding and 1h of ice dance, they'd show 2.5 and 0.5 instead.  Nicky Slater enthused over how many of the earlier couples had tried things 'out of the box', and what a good day it was, and they'd only shown us the last 3 out of 20...

katepilarr

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2013, 10:21:11 am »
How kind of Eurosport to decide that instead of 2h of snowboarding and 1h of ice dance, they'd show 2.5 and 0.5 instead.  Nicky Slater enthused over how many of the earlier couples had tried things 'out of the box', and what a good day it was, and they'd only shown us the last 3 out of 20...

i am not watching this time but how odd. eurosport is normally quite good, but have a feeling british eurosport does its own thing :(

katepilarr

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2013, 02:53:06 pm »
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 03:10:06 pm by katepilarr »

transmissionoftheflame

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2013, 10:31:45 am »
Not streaming, but those nice people at the skating section of the LaRiserva forum have again done a sterling job with recording the Italian coverage and putting together playlists for all 4 competitions, short and long, with a clip for each skater, in their skating order, so you can skip the ones you don't have time to watch.  It's better than watching it on TV in many ways.  As far as I remember the coverage was start-to-finish so good for anyone who likes to watch the lower-ranked skaters who tend to start in the first 2 or 3 groups.

The channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LaRiservaGoldenSkate

Commentary in Italian, but the clips are in HD

They do this for most major comps, at least the ones shown on Italian TV which is Europeans, Worlds and the entire Grand Prix series.  They have other channels, just search on YouTube for Lariserva skating + name of competition and it should be easy enough to find what you are looking for.

itsallok

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2013, 10:47:49 am »
Not streaming, but those nice people at the skating section of the LaRiserva forum have again done a sterling job with recording the Italian coverage and putting together playlists for all 4 competitions, short and long, with a clip for each skater, in their skating order, so you can skip the ones you don't have time to watch.  It's better than watching it on TV in many ways.  As far as I remember the coverage was start-to-finish so good for anyone who likes to watch the lower-ranked skaters who tend to start in the first 2 or 3 groups.

The channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/LaRiservaGoldenSkate

Commentary in Italian, but the clips are in HD

They do this for most major comps, at least the ones shown on Italian TV which is Europeans, Worlds and the entire Grand Prix series.  They have other channels, just search on YouTube for Lariserva skating + name of competition and it should be easy enough to find what you are looking for.
Thank you so much! :-)  There were some dances I really wanted to see, and they are there.  I agree, on the whole, this is a much better way of archiving the programmes.

transmissionoftheflame

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2013, 11:54:27 am »
Thank you so much! :-)  There were some dances I really wanted to see, and they are there.  I agree, on the whole, this is a much better way of archiving the programmes.

RaiSport 1 and 2 (which are state TV channels) which show all this are available Free to air if you have a dish pointed at HotBird.  Figure skating outside of Northern Italy is not exactly a mainstream sport over there but they have had and are having some medal success and they do like to support their athletes whatever the sport.

katepilarr

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2013, 12:43:15 am »
thank you for sharing this , i am sure i will make use of it sometime!

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy