Author Topic: Risport RF4's  (Read 13341 times)

abbi_1990

Re: Risport RF4's
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 09:33:58 am »
thanks, i hadnt heard of them but they sound like they might be good because theyre wider. ill ask the guy on friday and see what he has in stock.

i tried that website you suggested but when i emailed the person to find out some more information about one of their pairs of skates he emailed me back saying that the website shoudnt be working because its an old version or something *confused much?*
Jumps: 3 jump, salchow, toe loop, loop, flip, lutz, loop loop and flip loop combos

Spins: upright, sitspin, cross toe spin, (working on camel spin & backspin)

NISA Level 2 Field Moves, Elements and Free

Perpetuum - Bronze Meadalists at the 2010/11 National Synchro Opens

abbi_1990

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2007, 04:12:13 pm »
Im going to get fitted for new skates tomorrow, i think i will probably get WIFA ones because the guy im going to is the UK distributor for WIFA skates.
Jumps: 3 jump, salchow, toe loop, loop, flip, lutz, loop loop and flip loop combos

Ice Ice Baby

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2007, 04:45:12 pm »
Hi

I use Jackson skates and was informed that they are one of the wider fitting boots. I find them very comfortable and did skate approx 3hrs a week until my accident.
Skate UK Level 4 - Passed (ages ago, not skated since).

abbi_1990

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2007, 06:23:30 pm »
Hi, hows your arm doing?

Did you buy your Jackson skates from the internet? or from somewhere in the UK?

abbi_1990

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2007, 03:11:46 pm »
Update:

I got fitted for my new skates on saturday. My current ones were at least 1 size too big, and definately too narrow. My right foot is 2cm wider than the left one!

So.... I have ordered WIFA Prima skates in size 3LL (the widest fitting they do), with John Wilson Majestic blades.

Its going to cost a total of £160 so i hope its worth it!

Now iv got to wait at least 6 weeks until they come, but in the meatime, i got my current boots popped out by the pro guy, so they are not as painful now :) they just feel longer than ever since my foot is now able to side further forwards than before. I had to get my blades resharpened because when i had them done at the rink last time, one edge ended up higher than the other, probably another contributary factor to my weak right backward outside edge.

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy