Author Topic: What did you achieve this week  (Read 448123 times)

FootsieDAX

Re: What did you achieve this week
« Reply #5643 on: March 14, 2020, 09:38:20 PM »
@WednesdayMarch I hope it doesn't hurt too bad and you get well soon!

WednesdayMarch

• Nicer when fed...
« Reply #5644 on: March 15, 2020, 10:06:46 AM »
Thank you!  I'm still very stiff and sore and skating on Friday wasn't exactly a good session but I'll be absolutely fine.  Just need to recalibrate my brain to remember the extra space needed for that swing through...  ::)
Returned to the ice in Sept 2017 after a major leg injury in 1999. Skating in Graf Dance boots and MK Phantom Para blades. It's still a bit slippery.

Carrie

« Reply #5645 on: March 15, 2020, 01:21:30 PM »
Get well quickly WednesdayMarch! 

The account of your fall brought back memories of this happening when doing swing rolls down the rink some time ago.  Always the top pick and I have Mark IV blades.   Closed classes are another danger area for me.  I had small toe rakes on my Wilson Excel then every blade had this bigger pick whether you wanted it or not!.

WednesdayMarch

• Nicer when fed...
« Reply #5646 on: March 15, 2020, 01:32:46 PM »
Get well quickly WednesdayMarch! 

The account of your fall brought back memories of this happening when doing swing rolls down the rink some time ago.  Always the top pick and I have Mark IV blades.   Closed classes are another danger area for me.  I had small toe rakes on my Wilson Excel then every blade had this bigger pick whether you wanted it or not!.

Never thought I'd miss those dance blades but...  Nope. Still don't!
Returned to the ice in Sept 2017 after a major leg injury in 1999. Skating in Graf Dance boots and MK Phantom Para blades. It's still a bit slippery.