Author Topic: What did you achieve this week  (Read 391331 times)

VisuallyImpairedOnIce

Re: What did you achieve this week
« Reply #5346 on: December 29, 2018, 05:23:57 PM »
My coach had 4 of us in a rink-run session today. 3 of us were his skaters so it became an impromptu group lesson. He decided to take us through level 1 Field Moves.

Managed to attempt all of them and got some compliments from coach :)

In my small adult group lesson earlier this morning, group coach had me in the jump harness to work on 3 jump. So I achieved going in the harness for the first time.
Started lessons again: 6/11/2012
Finished Skate UK: 29/11/2018
Inclusive Skater :)

katepilarr

« Reply #5347 on: December 29, 2018, 09:05:09 PM »
In my small adult group lesson earlier this morning, group coach had me in the jump harness to work on 3 jump. So I achieved going in the harness for the first time.
[/quote
wow, that must have been an experience! I think I wont until axel attempts if I ever get there!
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 09:16:29 PM by katepilarr »
skating in Prague and Elgin, Scotland
working on L1 and L2 field moves, upright spin& backspin, single jumps upto loop
www.youtube.com/user/catepilarr

Leif

« Reply #5348 on: Yesterday at 08:06:18 AM »
Did a casual hockey session yesterday morning, and I had several good passes, sprinted half the length of the rink, and took a shot at goal, both on target and on the second attempt the puck went in. An occurrence as rare as rocking horse poop. ;D Overall a very good session, lots of passing, a good atmosphere, maybe because half the players were as old as me, in fact one was ~65 and another ~70  ...  :o I won't be too unhappy if I'm still playing hockey at 70+.