Author Topic: Arggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2009  (Read 10276 times)

kat28

Re: Arggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2009
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2009, 07:27:43 pm »
Yes! some of Rach's fairy dust would be lovely!

TwoLeftFeet

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2009, 08:40:50 pm »
Just go steady with it or we might all be seeing elephants on skates, pink elephants at that ;D ;D

abbi_1990

« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2009, 09:05:38 pm »
i had 5 wisdom teeth taken out under general anasethic last friday, and vastly underestimated the recovery time..... had to cancel monday and fridays lessons and am doubtful about this mondays lesson

not to mention bein unable to enjoy the snow properly

i just want to be better so i can SKATE! AAAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

sorry, rant over  ;)
Jumps: 3 jump, salchow, toe loop, loop, flip, lutz, loop loop and flip loop combos

Spins: upright, sitspin, cross toe spin, (working on camel spin & backspin)

NISA Level 2 Field Moves, Elements and Free

Perpetuum - Bronze Meadalists at the 2010/11 National Synchro Opens

eunicexie

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 01:34:44 am »
Hi Abbi

Are you sure you got 5 wisdom teeth taken out?  ::) I asked because I thought that we could only at most have 4 wisdom teeth.

abbi_1990

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2009, 09:03:53 am »
well, on the right side at the top i had an 8 and a 9, my dentist said that the 9 was an extra wisdom tooth or supernumery, and i had all 4 normal wisom teeth too.
Jumps: 3 jump, salchow, toe loop, loop, flip, lutz, loop loop and flip loop combos

eunicexie

« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 12:08:36 am »

Hi Abbi

You are so lucky to have extra wisdom teeth.

I bet that you must be extra clever than most of us.  O0

Eunicexie

abbi_1990

« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 01:38:18 am »
ah ha i wouldnt call it lucky, just means extra pain....

Blossom

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 04:47:36 pm »
Abbi - I hope they knocked you out- I can't imagine anything worse than having 5 wisom teeth taken out!! :( :( :(

I am waiting for an order of digital prints from an online digital printing company - it includes a valentines card to be posted on elsewhere and a Birthday card for my friend - and it still hasn't arrived! Ordered it last Thursday It was apparently 'shipped' on Friday - now is it me or wouldn't you expect it to be here by now???? They are saying 5-8 working days from 'shipment' to arrival - where is it coming from - Austrailia???? I think a man must be hand delivering it and is having to walk all the way here from wherever it was printed AGGGRRRRRRRRR   >:( >:( >:( >:(
Syncro, Free and Dance :)

eunicexie

« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 12:49:52 am »
Hi,

My work is driving me nuts!!! Client's hearing of 2 February postponed until 1 April. Still chasing up the medical report. Wrote the letter of instruction to the consultant in mid September. Spoke to consultant in November 08, he said that he already posted the medical report out that day. Obviously had not got it. Client still wants that report for the April hearing. Spoke to consultant's secretary. She told me up till last week that consultant had already completed the medical report, inside his computer at home. I sent 2 faxes to the consultant, consultant just ignored me. Argggghhhhhh!!!!  >:(

Then rang up secretary again this Wednesday. She said that consultant now told her to pass on the message that the medical report is not fully completed. When I asked her what the consultant means, she said that she does not know, as my client's report is a private one, and she does not work with the consultant re: private reports, and that the consultant himself is in charge of the private work. I rang client up on Wednesday, told him to ring hospital up himself to demand to speak to the consultant.  Rang client at work yesterday. He said that he tried to ring the consultant 3 times in the hospital on Wednesday, was told by the secretary that did not know where the consultant was and when he would be coming back. Unbelievable really!!! Argggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-\

I told my husband about my problems at work. My husband is a practising doctor, and said that maybe I should write to the British Medical Association to complain about the consultant.  :D Well, say what, exactly?

Any suggestions?

Eunicexie

caffn8me

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 01:13:54 am »
Back on the topic of grammar and things like that, I was very amused today at Streatham to see two big professionally made advertising banners; one each side of the rink.

One says "Hire the Streatham Assembly Rooms" (or something like that)

The other says "Hire the Streatham Assembley Rooms"

I wonder if the maker didn't have access to a dictionary and wasn't sure so did one of each so at least one would be right :)

ASDA near me (Roehampton) has an aisle sign that says CDs but the next aisle sign has DVD's.  Why do DVDs merit an apostrophe?

They also have "trollies" to suit all people and they have used "less" plastic bags because customers are using reusable ones.  It should be "fewer" rather than "less" - see here

Skate UK start: 24/02/09
Met The Ice Mouse: 27/03/09
Broke wrist: 24/04/09
NISA L1 FM pass: 29/03/10
English Style Prelim test: 7/08/11
Working on: L2, L3, L4 FM, L1 Comp.Dance

Spiders on coffee

Andy

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 11:15:10 am »
Back on the topic of grammar and things like that, I was very amused today at Streatham to see two big professionally made advertising banners; one each side of the rink.

One says "Hire the Streatham Assembly Rooms" (or something like that)

The other says "Hire the Streatham Assembley Rooms"

I wonder if the maker didn't have access to a dictionary and wasn't sure so did one of each so at least one would be right :)

ASDA near me (Roehampton) has an aisle sign that says CDs but the next aisle sign has DVD's.  Why do DVDs merit an apostrophe?

They also have "trollies" to suit all people and they have used "less" plastic bags because customers are using reusable ones.  It should be "fewer" rather than "less" - see here
I was looking at your spiders on web
Intresting but not a suprise what do these sientist think they where going to do spell out a name,
PS dont check on my spelling as Iam dislexic
Andi

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy