Author Topic: Share your joy...............2009  (Read 11973 times)

The ice mouse

• Global Moderator
  • I have met a real live Womble - Caffn8me
Re: Share your joy...............2009
« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2009, 07:15:15 pm »
Dundee is where I did my degree (at Abertay Uni)

I prefer frozen ice. I will try anything once. I

rach

« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2009, 07:22:28 pm »
Okay so this morning after the maddness of the public session I was texting a friend at the rink and replying to other messages etc... so by the time I got around to actually taking my boots off I was the only one int he place bar the guy resurfacing the ice..... and I sat there and could have quite happily stayed ther all day.. there is something soooooo nice about being the only one in the rink.... even better if I could skate on it too! But just thought  i'd share my joy...skating related ish in that it was just sucha nice feeling.... next step own rink so can get that every day! ;D

eunicexie

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2009, 01:21:18 am »
Hi rach

Must be really nice to skate in an empty rink. Whenever I go home, during the school days, my coach used to give me 9 or 10 a.m. for my ice skating lesson, when I was the only one in the rink. I really loved that.  ;D

And by the way, I managed to lose about 5 kg since taking up ice skating again in January of this week. Now my body mass index is within the normal range again.

Eunice Xie

janie

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2009, 11:14:00 pm »
Started my Bronze award tonight and loved it... got speaking to my coach this evening  (in my private classes we talked about my goals and she mentioned competing).... WELL whilst i was stretching my back out after some spirals we got talking about competing and she mentioned that this time next year she hope's we will have finished putting a polished program together and taking part in my first competition.... i am SO excited i cant wait and looking forward to putting even more hard work in than i already do... it will also be nice to see you all if i have not done so by then.... ooh i am so excited i can hardly contain it.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
learning to walk sets you free but learning to dance gives you the greatest freedom of all

Terms of Use     Privacy Policy